Tuesday 24 May 2016

Hanging on the Telephone : A Catch Up


Clockwise: pink hair, don't care; Willy Wonka potato for World Book Day; evening sky; hanging out with The Young Ones; Lush Intergalactic bath bomb; Lush candy rainbow stash; my son - a splash of colour on a dull day; Ice cream anytime; Lucky Dip Club happy packaging.


Hello there,

Its been a while since I've done one of these posts and some of these pics are ages old!  Anyway here they are by way of catch up.  Not much has been happening really.  When I'm not working or being mummy, I'm mostly just being tired.  Of course one tries to motivate oneself to be productive and creative (with mixed results) but one mainly tries to catch up on the sleep one has been deprived of due to the 5:30 am starts (bright summer mornings and toddlers are a bad mix)!  My little boy is now 2 years old and I am still struggling to come to terms with this new way of living.  I'll get there eventually :)

Oh I've also been watching lots of Ab Fab on Netflix and finding myself increasingly identifying with Edina Monsoon's approach to life.

Sarah xxx


Found via Google Search

2 comments:

  1. The pink hair is purdy! I hope you get some rest soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pink hair and your son's pushchair has the best ever print - foxes!! Good to see you. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...